Notice - Password Security Upgrade
The following Standard Password Policy has been implemented:
* Unless your Community Sponsor has requested a different Password Policy, the above Standard Password Policy is used.
- Minimum password length is 14 characters.
- Maximum password length is 20 characters.
- Maximum password age before it must be changed is 365 days.
- Minimum password age before it can be changed is 1 day.
- Password may not be the same as the previous 24 passwords.
These requirements are static for all users (and are not configurable):
- Must not contain the username.
- Must not contain a space.
- Must not contain any of the following special characters: apostrophe ('), quotation marks ("), ampersand (&), less than sign (<), or greater than sign (>).
- Must not contain four or more digits or characters in a row. For example, aZny is invalid.
- Must not repeat the same character or digit three or more times in a row. For example, zzz is invalid.
- Must not contain four or more special characters in a row. For example, @#$% is invalid.
- Must not repeat the same special character three or more times in a row. For example, $$$ is invalid.
- Account will be locked out after 6 failed attempts.
Passwords are protected through encryption during storage. IBM technical support personnel cannot see a user's old password when performing the password reset.
Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
IBM Sterling Web Forms
© Copyright IBM Corp. 1999, 2021 All Rights Reserved.
IBM and the IBM logo are Trademarks of International Business Machines